Spinneys Local Business Incubation Program
Are you a new brand wishing to be listed in Spinney’s stores?
Spinneys are on the lookout for FMCG entrepreneurs who are looking to enter the UAE market with an offer to help those chosen brands and manufacturers grow their businesses.
With this programme, the premium retail supermarket chain are supporting the UAE government’s ambitions for greater domestic food security and production, by focusing on new product development and products made within their local market.
Spinneys Local Business Incubation Program will identify and support entrepreneurial ambitions and develop businesses within the FMCG sector in the UAE.
Applicants will be assessed and shortlisted for the programme. The Spinney’s commerical, marketing and supply chain teams will provide the help these businesses need to launch into store.
How will the businesses be selected?
- First, submit a presentation in a digital format (PowerPoint presentation, video, etc.)
- The presentation needs to detail:
- the customer need
- the product or concept
- the business plan
- the person behind the business
- The panel will review and shortlist potential businesses
- Shortlisted businesses will be invited for a face-to-face session to present their concept and answer questions
- Selected businesses will be listed into Spinneys stores
Check if you are eligible:
Find out more
The deadline for the application is June 30th. For more information, visit their website at http://www.spinneys-dubai.com/spinneys-local-business-incubator
Alongside this business opportunity for local UAE based brands, we also have a number of other UAE export opportunities for international brands and manufacturers seeking to enter this market. Click here to access the current list of export opportunities.
Further information and advice on entering the UAE can be found below